Existance, The Quest For Comfort Or Wealth
Because of the quest for comfort or wealth I’ve been made to feel unwelcome. My first exposure to such lunacy took place on the day of my arrival at JFK airport in New York August 13th 1983. I saw a middle aged man calmly walking away with my stuffed cheep patent leather medium size suit case which contained all my worldly possessions which was not much, only a few pairs of shoes, changes of clothes etc. And if by chance this person might read this letter know that I have forgiven you. I could not figure out what would possess someone as tall an immaculately dressed as this person to take my shabby grip.
Since that day having dwelled amidst greed careless abandonment of common sense, and courtesy, as a precaution I adapted to my new surroundings, while I pass through this world of similar experiences, and came to a realization I must take on the persona of milk, as if always dodging lime juice so as not to become rancid, curdled or spoiled. as anyone would agree bread is not for boiling.
- Bread is not for boiling I am aware that’s an unusual statement, and may cause some confusion, I will explain. Certainty of having full knowing was denied each and every one for a reason (though many think they possess all the knowledge known to man) less we boast for personal gain for having in our possession such complete knowledge.
- And what is there to have certainty of complete knowledge of I ask? Hopefully I can explain.
- It is such that after I finish playing in the playroom of my life because it is late and darkness has started to begin. But because I have memorized my home because I have full knowledge having dwelled there for sometime in the past I am spared the confusion and uncertainty of getting there intact, so at this point I wait on time not knowledge. Totally unaffected by any future adverse impending changes.
- Fortunately in this light, the future bears no more significance than my present or past.The child that was neglected in the past and continues to be today and due to no fault of it’s own, is no more likely to be loved in the future by a benevolent father, but by the father that had loved in the beginning.Otherwise not having dedicated a lifetime in pursuit of true knowledge, but of wealth instead, forsaking all good friendships, and neglecting the poor as well serves only as a reliance on falsehood believed to avail a guaranteed passage of assurance for safety, which in the end remain a futile attempt for preservation of self; bread is for eating not to be trampled.
- Let me put it this way, stay ready so you don’t have to get ready.
Trackback from your site.